September 15th, 2010 by admin
Free online casino no deposit bonuses for Sic Bo players:
Sic Bo is one of the current casino games in South-Western Asia and Australia. But with the pass of the time the game concurred also Europe and America. Sic Bo, also known with the name “Tai Sai”, “Double”, “A pair of dices” and “Big and Small” is an ancient Chinese dice game.
Sic Bo is played very easy and dynamically. The players are attacked by the easy rules it has (one throw makes you win or loose), by the variation of the payment: from 1 to 1 to 180 to 1, by a colorful game field, by mechanical or electrical machine (proper),which throws the dices etc.
In the game are used three dices and a special table, where a lot of betting zones. The point of the game is to foretell the result of three throws of the dices. The bets players can make are: on one number, double, on the sum of the thrown points, on a special combination (the sort of the bets are different from one casino to another). The dealer announces the thrown numbers, the win bets are illuminated with lights. The dealer pays the win wagers and takes the lost bets.
Types of bets and the payment in Sic Bo
1. The bet on one number. This bet means that the number you have chosen (1, 2,3,4,5 or 6) must show up on not less than one dice. You put your chips on the zone, where is represented the number you have chosen, for example 6. The possibility that 6 (or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) will be shown on one of the three dices is 25/72, on two of three dices 5/72 and on all the dices 1/216. So the possibility of wining if you made such a bet is 91/216 (almost 0.42). That means from 100 games only in 42 of them your bet will win. If six doesn’t show up you loose your bet. If six was shown only on one dice, your payment is 1 to 1, if on two dices you are paid 2 to 1, but if your number (6) was on all the dices you receive a 3 to 1 win payment.
2. The bet on a combination of two dices (bet on combination, domino, on a pair). This bet is based on 15 possible combinations: 1 and 2, 1 and 3, 1 and 4, 1 and 5, 1 and 6, 2 and 3, 2 and 4, 2 and 5, 2 and 6, 3 and 4, 3 and 5, 3 and 6, 4 and 5, 4 and 6, 5 and 6 (the chips are settled on the zone with the combination you have chosen). The possibility of winning (for example you bet on the combination of 2 and 3) is 5/36, which means that from 36 games you bet will win in average 5 times. The payment for a combination of two dices bet is 5 to 1.
3. The bet on a double. It is a variation of the bet on two numbers. This bet is made on six possible variations of doubles: 1 and 1, 2 and 2, 3 and 3, 4 and 4, 5 and 5, 6 and 6. If you bet on a double (for example 5 and 5), but on the third dice is one number (1, 2, 3, 4 and 6) you will receive an 11 to 1 payment. If on the third dice is shown your number (5, 5 and 5 – such a combination is called triple) your payment will be 30 to 1.
4. The bet on a specific triple. If you have chosen a bet on a triple, you are betting on one of the 6 combinations: (1,1 and 1), (2,2 and 2), (3,3 and 3), (4,4 and 4), (5,5 and 5) or (6,6 and 6) and you put your chips on the field, signed with the triplet you have chosen (for example 6,6 and 6). The possibility of this bet to win is 180 to 1.
5. The bet on any triple. Unlike the previous case, here you bet on all six possible triplets: (1,1 and 1), (2,2 and 2), (3,3 and 3), (4,4 and 4), (5,5 and 5) and (6,6 and 6). In case one of these six triplets is thrown, (the possibility of this to happen is 1/36), you will receive a 31 to 1 payment.
6. The bet on a fixed sum. When three dices are thrown, the sum of the shown numbers varies from 3 (1, 1 and 1) to eighteen (6, 6 and 6). The rules of Sic Bo allow you to choose a number from 4 to 17 and bet that the sum of the thrown numbers will be equal to the number you have chosen. The payment for a bet on affixed sum varies, because different sums have a different amount of combinations, for example the sum 4 points has three combinations (1,1,2),(1,2,1) and (2,1,1), the sum 6 points has nine combinations (1,1,4), (1,2,3), (1,3,2),(1,4,1),(2,1,3),(2,2,2),(3,1,2),(3,2,1), (4,1,1). That’s way the payment for this type of bet is differs:
The bet on the sum of 4 points: the payment is 62 to 1; the win possibility is 1/72.
The bet on the sum of 5 points: the payment is 31 to 1; the win possibility is 1/36.
The bet on the sum of 6 points: the payment is 18 to 1; the win possibility is 1/24.
The bet on the sum of 7 points: the payment is 12 to 1; the win possibility is 5/72.
The bet on the sum of 8 points: the payment is 8 to 1; the win possibility is 7/72.
The bet on the sum of 9 points: the payment is 7 to 1; the win possibility is 25/216.
The bet on the sum of 10 points: the payment is 6 to 1; the win possibility is 1/8.
The bet on the sum of 11 points: the payment is 6 to 1; the win possibility is 1/8.
The bet on the sum of 12 points: the payment is 7 to 1; the win possibility is 25/216.
The bet on the sum of 13 points: the payment is 8 to 1; the win possibility is 7/72.
The bet on the sum of 14 points: the payment is 12 to 1; the win possibility is 5/72.
The bet on the sum of 15 points: the payment is 18 to 1; the win possibility is 1/24.
The bet on the sum of 16 points: the payment is 31 to 1; the win possibility is 1/36.
The bet on the sum of 17 points: the payment is 62 to 1; the win possibility is 1/72.
7. The bet on Big and Small. The Small wager is the bet on that the sum of the thrown points is a number from 4 to 10 (the triplets (2, 2, 2), (3, 3, 3) are expelled). The chips are settled on the zone, where Small is written down. The possibility to win this type of bet is 0.4861. This is a quite high possibility, that’s why experts advise the beginners to bet on Small or Big (The Big bet has the same probability of winning). The win payment is 1 to 1.
The Big bet is the bet on the sum of the points from 11 to 17. Chips are settled on the zone for the Big bet. Here happens the same as in the Small bet: if a triplet is thrown (in this case (4, 4, and 4) and (5, 5, 5) are expelled) the wager is lost. The win possibility is 0.4861 and the payment is 1 to 1.
Attention! Different online casinos offer different schemes of payment. For example bet on one number is paid 3 to 1, on a combination 5 to 1, double – 10 to 1, no payment for the triplet, on a triplet 50 to 1, on any triplet 30 to 1 etc. But in all the casinos the payment for a Big or Small bet is the same 1 to 1.
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments (0)
September 15th, 2010 by admin
Play casino war for free:
Casino war is one of the easiest and trivial games offered by the online casinos. Make your own impression: the dealer shuffles the cards and gives one to you and one to him. Whose card has bigger points is the winner.
Casino war is played around a half round table. On the table are zones for bets, called boxes. The amount of the players is restricted by the number of the boxes. Each player has only one box. Players don’t play against each other, but against the dealer.
Casino war is played with six card packs. Each pack contains 52 cards. At the beginning of the game the packs are unified and shuffled. After that the cards are placed in shu, a special thing for holding them. During the game the dealer takes one card after another. The points of the cards are determinate by their numbers: two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace. Jacks don’t take part in the game, the sort of the cards doesn’t matter, the smallest card is – two and the higher card is Ace.
At the beginning of the game the player makes the bet by putting some chips on the zone of the box, where the word “Ante” is written. After this he and the dealer receive each one card. The winner is the one, who has the highest card. For example you have a Queen and the dealer has an eight. Your card is higher, so you receive a 1 to 1 payout and your initial bet. If you have a two and the dealer a three, you lost your bet. The most interesting part begins when you and the dealer have the same card (for example Ace and Ace). In this case the player has two choices: 1. the player gives up and he receives a half of his initial bet, the second part is the win of the casino. 2. The player goes to war – the player doubles his initial bet by putting an amount of chips equal to the initial one, in the “Raise” box. Then the dealer takes three cards from the shu and “burns” them – throws the cards with the face up in the part of the already played cards and gives one card to him and one to the player. If the new card of the player is higher or equal to the second card of the dealer, it means that the player has won the “war” and he receives his initial bet and the win payout 1 to 1 for the bet “Raise”. For example the initial bet is 50$. You have the same card as the dealer (for ex. Queen and Queen), three cards are “burned” and you receive a ten, but the dealer a three. In this case you receive your 100$ (the bets on “Ante” and “Raise”) and a 50$ win payout.
Attention! In some casinos are some other rules. In case of the “war” in the USA casino “Niagara” the “Ante” bet isn’t paid back, but the payout for a “Raise” bet is 3 to 1. This means that you receive your 150$ win and the money you have bet for the “Raise” wager (50$), but the “Ante” bet payout is lost.
The bet on equality. This is an extra bet. At the beginning of the game you have the opportunity to make this kind of bet: the dealer’s card and yours are equal. The bet on equality is paid 10 to 1, this means that if the card are the same the player receives for each betted dollar ten.
There aren’t special strategies in online casino War. To retain the cards has no sense, because the most of them remain in the shu.
The experts advise you to be attentive, because if the player goes on “war”, the advantage of the casino is 2, 88%, if he gives up – the advantage of the casino is 3, 7% and in case of betting on equality the advantage of the house raises to 18, 65%. That’s why you should better go to “war” then bet on equality.
More Casino Games: Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, Keno, Roulette, Slots, Video Poker, Live Dealers Casinos.
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments (0)